Monday, March 11, 2013

CANNABIS EXTRACT

Merits of Cannabis Extract

Last semester, I ran an event through Students for Sensible Drug Policy about cannabis extract medicine. During the presentation, my friend Corrie Yelland discussed how she cured her anal canal cancer with only cannabis oil — no traditional treatments. Two years ago, I held a similar presentation with Dennis Hill, another friend with aggressive prostate cancer who went into remission using only cannabis oil.   

These successes were achieved without chemotherapy, radiation or surgery. Furthermore, these two individuals were confident in this course of treatment because of the hundreds of other people who have eliminated cancer and other serious diseases with cannabis extracts, in the form of oil.

It is important to point out that cannabis oil treatments consist of ingesting massive quantities of the extract over time — at least 60 grams in 3 months — and do not involve smoking, which is the most familiar form of medicinal cannabis use, but is also by far the least effective. Medicine is meant to be ingested, not smoked. Yet millions of people have found that just smoking cannabis is more effective than many vigorously researched pharmaceuticals for pain reduction.


If such patients began to ingest cannabis oil instead of smoking, many would cure their ailments instead of simply managing them.

I would like to address the No. 1 concern people have with this seemingly outrageous claim: If cannabis oil really cures cancer, why isn’t it being used on a widespread basis, or at least being discussed further?

First of all, oil is used on a relatively significant scale — I can provide more than 120 testimonials to anyone who wants them. But compared to those who smoke cannabis or people who don’t use cannabis at all, those rates are extremely low.

Second, many people who use this treatment don’t come forward because they fear social stigmas, law enforcement or simply don’t want to talk about such a personal issue. Those who do come forward to their doctors or the media are usually dismissed. Doctors attribute cannabis-related cures to spontaneous remission or faulty diagnoses, and the media rarely wants to damage its credibility by having a story about cannabis curing cancer, which initially sounds insane.

It takes a lot of research and conversations with patients to truly understand this issue, and most people in power aren’t willing to take the time to do that.

Nonetheless, the cannabis extract movement is growing, and the media is slowly beginning to pay attention. Dr. William Courtney appeared in a video on The Huffington Post on Dec. 1, discussing how he cured an 8-month-old of brain cancer with just oil (once again, no chemotherapy, radiation or surgery), as well as his cure of a different terminal cancer patient by juicing cannabis.

Dr. Robert Melamede has made news with his publicly traded corporation Cannabis Science’s cures of skin cancer. Today, a group of oil producers and patients in Michigan are holding a “Cannabis Cures Cancer” concert — their second concert of this type — to spread the message.

Furthermore, there have been five documentaries made about cannabis oil curing cancer, and several local news affiliates in Canada and the U.S. have actually run stories about individual patients. Over the past five years, I’ve seen this movement grow from being concentrated mainly in Canada to exploding in Colorado, Washington and Oregon (though surprisingly not too much in California).

This phenomenal growth has only one root — the evidence that cannabis oil works, and that, in my experience, it works better than any other medicine humans currently have access to.

I am happy to share any information I have with anyone who wants it, and connect you with real patients who have been cured of cancer with cannabis oil. I guarantee no matter how skeptical you are, if you look into this matter deeply, you will see how profoundly true and important this really is.

Source: DiamondBackOnline
Justin Kander is a senior marketing major. He can be reached at jkander@umd.edu.



7 comments:

  1. hello my name is Jennifer gored, and i am from united state, i am here to tell the general public on how i got my cannabis oil, i was having skin cancer, and i was dying, when i contacted one of my friend on phone and told her this same issue, she sent me a contact of a great man DR LAWCY by name, and said i should contact him, that he is going to help me out, which i did, he sent me some cannabis oil, and the instruction on how i am going t be taken them when i took this cannabis oil as instructed, can you believe that i was cured from this skin cancer, i give to GOD all glory for sending DR LAWCY to help me out of my situation, and i promise DR LAWCY to share this good thing that he has done for me, i am so grateful. if you are out there looking for cannabis oil, or any help of any kind or illness, you can contact DR LAWCY today on his email on drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com and i know that he will help you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mr JOHN HOOD i has been suffering from Skin Cancer Types Basal Cell Carcinoma which was confirmed to be stage four,
    the doctor told me there was little i could do since i wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother-in-law came to my rescue
    by ordering this hemp oil from Dr WILLIAMS LUNA which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
    of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far i am improving perfectly very well and presently i can walk around
    the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannabis oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannabis oil email:(cannabis_oil_for_cancer_cure@outlook.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Mr JOHN HOOD i has been suffering from Skin Cancer Types Basal Cell Carcinoma which was confirmed to be stage four,
    the doctor told me there was little i could do since i wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother-in-law came to my rescue
    by ordering this hemp oil from Dr WILLIAMS LUNA which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
    of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far i am improving perfectly very well and presently i can walk around
    the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannabis oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannabis oil email:(cannabis_oil_for_cancer_cure@outlook.com)..

    ReplyDelete


  4. OMG""""ALTHOUGH WORDS ARE NOT ENOUG TO THANK DR ZACK FOR SAVING MY WIFE FROM DYING OF CANCER DISEASE"""
    My wife was diagnosed of prostrate cancer few months ago by doctor, And advised we use a high frequency treatment that is not available in URUGUAY, and couldonly be done in BELARUS at the cost of [31,000] euro which i could not afford with my present financial situation so i started looking for a quicker alternative, i contacted a co-worker who,s wife have experience such situation and came out of it under few months to know the solution which he told me that the situation was brought under control and normal till date by just using DR.ZACK CANNABIS OIL, Instantly i contacted DR.ZACK and in 48 hours i have gotten the cannabis oil in my country which my wife started applying it immediately, soonest she regain her appetite, That was the first benefit that we noticed. She was happier, she smiled and laughed constantly. We loved it! One week after we began the oil treatment the physicians notified us that her leukemia had vanished from her bone marrow and blood! She was in remission. Never again will I fear cancer. We found the answer! my wife is currently 3 months into the intense treatment part and has never used any pain relievers (not even Tylenol) and has only had to take anti-nausea medication a few times. you can contact him via his email address EVOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM



    OMG""""ALTHOUGH WORDS ARE NOT ENOUG TO THANK DR ZACK FOR SAVING MY WIFE FROM DYING OF CANCER DISEASE"""
    My wife was diagnosed of prostrate cancer few months ago by doctor, And advised we use a high frequency treatment that is not available in URUGUAY, and couldonly be done in BELARUS at the cost of [31,000] euro which i could not afford with my present financial situation so i started looking for a quicker alternative, i contacted a co-worker who,s wife have experience such situation and came out of it under few months to know the solution which he told me that the situation was brought under control and normal till date by just using DR.ZACK CANNABIS OIL, Instantly i contacted DR.ZACK and in 48 hours i have gotten the cannabis oil in my country which my wife started applying it immediately, soonest she regain her appetite, That was the first benefit that we noticed. She was happier, she smiled and laughed constantly. We loved it! One week after we began the oil treatment the physicians notified us that her leukemia had vanished from her bone marrow and blood! She was in remission. Never again will I fear cancer. We found the answer! my wife is currently 3 months into the intense treatment part and has never used any pain relievers (not even Tylenol) and has only had to take anti-nausea medication a few times. you can contact him via his email address EVOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I WAS CURE WITH MY CANCER BY DR. TRUST: VIEW HIS WEB SITE AND CONTACT HIM FOR YOUR OWN CURE https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust

    I am so grateful to Dr.Trust for providing me with herbal oil here in the states. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 9 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the herbal oil a lot and saw the Post on Dr.Trust could provide herbal Oil without delay,i contacted them via email for the procurement of this oil medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 working days and i have been on treatment for the past 1 months. i am now here to testify that i am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all cancer patients get your herbal oil to cure your cancer. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived, energized and rejuvenated. If you need cure to any type of illness and also who has also been scammed by other fake spell casters, worry no more, here is the ultimate solution to your problem, contact him now he can help you cure your cancer or any other illness you may have.

    EMAIL HIM: Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.com
    WEBSITE: https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust
    CALL OR WHATAPP: +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEN ALL HOPES IS LOST MEDICALLY TO THE CURE OF MY HERPES THE ONLY AWAITING SOLUTION I NEVER KNEW IS DR OGUDU SPELL TEMPLE. FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL SHARING MY PREVIOUS HOPE IN MEDICAL CURE AS A SOLUTION TO YOUR CURE SHOULD STOP SEARCHING AND GO TO DR.OGUDU FOR INSTANT CURE. CONTACT HIM NOW WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

    Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] OR [OGUDUSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM]
    whatsapp number +2348106058254
    WEBSITE-----http://oguduspelltemple.webs.com/
    BLOGGER PAGE........http://drogudu.blogspot.com.ng/

    Am COREY ANN from URUGUAY i was suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, shingles. Before i came in contact with dr.ogudu
    It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome Herpes Virus is increasing by the day, The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it.I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications, In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, because I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr.Ogudu website who offered to help me, He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Two days ago to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE" You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this

    Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] OR [OGUDUSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM]
    whatsapp number +2348106058254
    WEBSITE-----http://oguduspelltemple.webs.com/
    BLOGGER PAGE........http://drogudu.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Get top quality marijuana, (https://www.weed-plant.org/) supplies top quality marijuana, shatter, cannabis oil and wax with amazing quality and taste. EDIBLES AND CONCENTRATES(Shatter, Wax, Hash and Cannabis oil). contact us now and place your order. the price is quite decent.
    - No medical ID card needed - Super stealth double vacuum sealed shipping to USA,UK, Europe, Canada, Austria, Australia and other countries too.
    Text or Call us :: 001 (302) 439-1358
    website: www.weed-plant.org
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete